Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
I agree with you Keiseeg, about Jadis. It is just that they are so expensive, for what they are. Here in the UK, the DA88S was about £6500, a few years ago, now the importer lists it nearer £12000. It is very good, but not £12000 good. The answer is to look second hand I suppose
The Micromega AS-400 is very impressive. The direct streaming capabilities and massive power output make it a very versatile product. It sounds great to boot.
Except for Mike60 it doesn't seem like anyone's hearing the question. Has anyone COMPARED Gryphon, Gaumet, Vitus, Jeff Rowland, etc. I know I haven't. I have a Rotel. Has anyone besides Mike60? Thanks.
Several threads are right on, VERY difficult to say which one is THE best, but for me, not having heard anywhere near the number of integrateds available today, I went on a friend's recommendation and listened to the DK Design/LSA group VS.1, fell in love with it and now I own 2,"nuff said!
I'm kind of torn. I like working with both separates and integrated amps. From my experience, I don't think that sound quality is the issue. I think the Integrated can sound just as good as separates. But with that said, I have never heard separates that are from the same company in my system. So from my understanding that may be the best way for system synergy as long as one likes the sound sig. of the company's products.
I think ergonomics of one's system is more the determining issue. I think people that have a tv/video system (in my case just two channel) that integrated's are better(even though I currently have separates). If I did not have a tv to incorporate, then separates would be okay. There is just so many cords and interconnects and cables all of the place. My back wall is a mess. It was worse when I had a sub.