Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

@budburma @jmlm 

To add to Lalit’s comments, there are a few other differences and improvements. 

The N10 has the advantage of an AES output and slightly better clock, but the benefits gained from that are not as strong as those gained in the newer N200. 

The power supply in the N200 allows for a lower noise floor and improved dynamics that Lalit mentions. Many will agree the N200 sounds better as a result, and for less money. Even the Aurender team is surprised with the performance for the cost, considering the N200’s retail is $2K less than the Aurender. 

The N200 has an uninterruptible power supply, which means that during power outages, the N200 safely shuts down. Previous generation units are not guaranteed to have this, and I have had plenty of customers with legacy units that have experienced corruption due to improper shut downs. 

Roon support is also likely coming to Aurender in the next quarter or two. Older Aurender units including the N10 will not be supported as the architecture is completely different. 

I am an authorized Aurender dealer and would be happy to discuss any other questions if you have them. Feel free to PM or call me to chat. 

Don’t you just love it when people make completely unfounded statements. They are replete in audio.