Aurender n200, talk me out of signing on the dotted line

I’ve requested an invoice.  My current system has an Audio Mirror 4 with Tele E88cc, Pass int-25, Acoustic Zen Crescendo 2 speakers and a REL 12” sub.   The sound is to my taste in that it is organic, swings with the music and is not lean.  It’s a bit grainy and I attribute that to the Lumin u2 mini, internet radio and Spotify sources in who-knows-what amounts.  Enjoyable none-the-less as is, I am all in for the Aurender.  Talk me out of it.  Please!  

wlutke

the 432evo Aeon sells for a similar price it is a bit more expensive, but not by a lot and offers features that aurenders don’t:

432evo servers are fully upgradable so as new parts arrive the server can be continuously improved.

You can upgrade from model to model so the aeon can be upgraded to a Master

Our servers are designed to run Roon and are full cores and endpoints

In terms of sound quality we have compared to the n10 and n20 and we sounded better.

Dave and Troy

audio Intellect NJ

432evo Dealer

I have zero issues using iPad or iPhone with Conductor 4. 
I only have my Aurender for about 3 months though. Solid as a rock. 

I had the N200 on my radar for months and loved it when I finally demoed it. It’s very smooth and detailed. However once I decided to also buy an MSB Discrete DAC that has a BNC Word Clock output I moved up to the Aurender N20 that has a Word Clock input.  Vince at MSB recommended that I get a streamer with Word Clock input. It resulted in a significant improvement in the overall SQ of the digital front end. So if your DAC has Word Clock Output the N20 or any Streamer with Word Clock input is the way to go. Also the N20 is a noticeable step up from the N200 and also the Conductor App is excellent and very easy to use. In any case you will love the N200.