Audiogon screws up their site even more

Didn't think it could happen. they've proven me wrong. I guess that's what happens when geeks think they know something about design and layout.
dpm2340
The votes are in, and so far no one seems to like the new format. Peepholes are ridiculous...just ridiculous! Audiogon doesn’t seem to understand that readers don’t like these changes. I hope they change it back or it will be a much smaller, vacant site.
Thank you all for your feedback on our latest site update. We spent the week addressing technical glitches that affected filtering and browsing. In addition, search/browsing pages have been simplified based on your feedback. With these patches making search and browse stable, we are able to release the ability to choose between the Classic View you are used to and the new Grid View. Simply navigate to any search/browse page and click the View drop-down next to the Sort By Preferences to switch between the two. Your preference will be set via cookies; you will not be required to make the change every time you log in.
Audiogon does listen. I really disliked the new format, and I noticed in the forums most other members felt the same way. Today, in my email, ( and also in the above posting) I received from Audiogon not only acknowledgement many members expressed dissatisfaction with the new format, but gave instructions to remedy the situation and return to the previous format. Thanks to the folks at Audiogon for trying something new, listening to members and remedying the situation.
Nice work Agon for fixing the site so all users like the outcome.  Well done.