Audio Research Ref210 vs Ref300 vs VTM200

To Audio Research owners.

Is the Ref 210 that much better than the Ref 300 MKII and/or the VTM200.
I have a pair of Classic 120's upgraded by GNSC including balanced inputs and i am looking for little more power in the bass area. Those 120's have become superb sounding amps with the GNSC mods. Thoughts and comments welcomed. Looking for used unit. Rest of system:
Verity Audio Parsifal Encore
REF 2 MKI with GNSC mods and Amperex PQ white label 7308
REF Phono with """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sota Cosmos series IV.
smoffatt
Dave Mitchell did you have an opportunity to listen to the VAC PHI 300.1 Monos in comparison to these latest Audio Researches.
Dave, how do you connect the inputs and outputs differentially across the two channels?
Not to really mess up your thought process, but have you considered a Ref5? I got one recently, and it is really incredible! I had a Ref3/Ref110 combination for a couple of years, and switched over to Shindo Masseto/Montille which was a step up, imo. But when I heard the Ref 5, I had to have it. Sold the Masseto, and used the 5 with the Montille. Now, I picked up an VT100mk3, and it sounds spectacular with the Ref5. My point? The Ref 5 is such a huge step up that you may not have really heard your amp's limits. This is my second 100mk3, and I really had no idea how great they were with the previous preamps, a Ref2mk2 and a Ref3. With a better preamp there may be more life in those 120's yet.
Granted the VT100 IS one of my personal favorite amps - but pair with a $12000 preamp to sound its best? Maybe the VT is better with a hybrid pre that leans towards solid state sound, rather than a pure tube beast like the LS5 - maybe that is why you like it better.