Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

Clayton contacted me and everything is good. I don’t expect the sound I’ve been getting from 35 years of electrostatics, but in my current 10X12 room, just hope it is good enough.

Advisory to Caladan Owners!!!  If you have ordered or received a pair of Caladans, please know that they require a lot of break-in time. Mine sounded rather lame, with almost no bass, until I reached about 45 to 50 hours of run-in time. At that point the bass came alive and things got much, much better. The bass is amazing More later.

the_nick

I desputed, and now order 95 is supposed to arrive April 3rd. If he double bills, I suspect that the credit card company will resolve it, and Mr. Shaw may be destroyed in the industry.

Lou