Anybody have Experience with Alta Audio Alyssa Speaker

I have been reviewing speakers in the $5K price range and came across the Alta Audio Alyssa speaker. I have put these on my watch list. I am very interested in hearing if anyone  has personal experience in listening to these speakers. What other speakers would you compare them to. Interested in reading what you have to say.

tjraubacher

@tjraubacher

If you simply can’t afford it, I get it but compared to the new price for Graphene (12K), the used ones at 5K Plus the $2900 to have Joseph upgrade them to Graphene seems a good deal.

Consider that you might be totally satisfied with them, without the upgrade.

@stuartk 

i can afford the 5K for used Pulsars. Based on the reviews of the regular Pulsars they sound great and I don’t think I would need the graphene upgrade. My bigger issue is trying to figure how to slide the Pulsars into my setup without the wife going nuclear on me. She does not share this passion.

By the way does anybody heard the graphene Pulsars and can speak to what that upgrade adds to the regular Pulsars?

Based on the reviews of the regular Pulsars they sound great and I don’t think I would need the graphene upgrade.

I 100% agree.  The graphene thing seems much more important for the Perspectives, and there’s no way in hell you’re gonna be disappointed with the original Pulsars.  Go for it!  You can always upgrade them down the road if audiophile insanity kicks in, but personally I wouldn’t bother as the originals are so damn good already.