Any Bluetooth wireless speakers that you like?

I'm looking to add sound to the living room in a WAF friendly manner.   Gotta be inconspicuous and no wires showing!

I'm thinking a wireless Bluetooth speaker that I can connect to from tablet or Smartphone running my favorite music apps is the way to go.

Any particular good sounding ones that you have heard?

The retro-styled Marshalls would fit in aesthetically I think.  My wife likes retro!  Maybe the portable model.

Thoughts?
128x128mapman
good choice, mapman. modern looks & is likely to blend into your living room with other furniture accessories.
looks very thought out under the front grill (the center piece looks like a passive radiator?):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harman-Kardon-Onyx-Studio-2-WIRELESS-Speaker-System-NEW-IN-BOX-FREE-SHIPPING-/321922779031?hash=item4af417c797:g:mKEAAOSwlV9WSobv
Yes, passive radiator as seen in the rear as well.

This was the most hifi I have heard a Bluetooth speaker sound to-date and for much less than the other leading contenders.
Big fan of the HK Onyx 2. I've auditioned several bluetooth speakers and this one was the best. Plays loud. Has warmth and punch in the bass. Has good midrange and treble detail and has outstanding tone. Never irritating or annoying. Never. It's kind of like a Vandersteen bluetooth speaker. Gets better after about 50 hours of play.
Gd my impressions were similar.    Ue boom2 sounded like a toy in comparison and would have cost 33% more.   Great price on Amazon.  Should arrive tomorrow.  Looking forward to it. 

mapman,

Did you get the speaker? How do you like it? I still think I'm going to order the Libratone ZIPP, but haven't commited yet.