Amp's to mate with Martin Logan Prodigy speaker's

Hi I am looking for some amp suggestions to go with the Martin Logan Prodigy speaker's. I would like to use tubes but would consider SS. My budget is 4500.00. I am new to this site and would lie to say thanks for any help in advance.
jake7
I like the VTL 450 SIGNATURE idea. Someone hear had a pair of the 450. I emailed him a couple of times to ask if the were the SIGNATURE and never received a response is this normal hear?? Thanks for all the ideas so far. Jake
Odyssey amps, Bigger ARC's, Spectral, Levisnson's all seem to shine with these speakers.
Has anyone used the Edge NL10 Solid sate or Wolcott 220 tube amp with these speakers. I have been looking at these pretty hard. They can had for around 5000.00 or so used?? It is a little $$ above my budget but I could swing it up to that amount. Thanks. Jake
Jake7, you might want to at least audition a pair of Antique Sound Labs "Hurricane's" if you can accomodate tubes.

Several pair here @ 'Gon for around $3200.00

I have owned (6) different pairs of Logans, and currently have a pair of VMPS RM40's powered by the Hurricanes with fantastic results.
Greetings. I am using the Krell Showcase Amp/ Pre/Pro with my Prodigy's, and it sounds great (except for blowing the Theater (center channel) tweeters with the new Chemical Brothers DVD!) but want to bi-amp with the Antique Sound Labs Hurricanes- tubes for the stats and the Krell for the bottoms. What results has anyone experienced with this combo? Thanks for any info.