$2K-$4K Integrated w/ HT Bypass?

I am looking at the Musical Fidelity A5 which has the home theater bypass feature. Any other integrated amps with this feature in this price range worth considering?
maineiac
Thanks for the responses! I am using Von Schweikert 4JRs with a Musical Fidelity A5 CDP. Room is about 17X24. Currently using Sunfire Ultimate Receiver which works well for HT. I feel like I need some decent power because of the dual duty of home theater which gets pushed pretty hard sometimes. That is the attraction of the MF-A5 (plus the matching with the CDP), at 250W. The pairing that everyone is talking about with the 4JRs is the DK Designs (maybe I ought to see if they will do a bypass?).
i am using the dk design vs1 for my audio system and having my ht setup font channels come thru the vs1. the vs1 does not have a ht bypass and i did not want one. if somebody has the input on the ht bypass and is turning up the volume because they don't hear anything then decides to move the input to another setting (with the volume up), you could blow your speakers. i just adjust the dk to a certain setting, then the ht processor to a certain volume #, and things work well.
good luck
Mac, question for you, define "more solid sound then Krell". Warmer I can understand, the Krell isn't warm, cold and precise, but not warm. "More solid" sounds like a reference to base response. The Krell has that in spades.