nguyen357

Responses from nguyen357

Speaker Cable Rebuild - Need Help
Ebay, WBT Bananas, those are the best and also colored heat shrink in all sizes, buy from American seller not over sea with WBT. 
Wanted,Virtual Dynamics power cables.
wrong place? I noticed after it was posted, thanks. 
I have a Sunfire Cinema Grand.
absolutely, I have been using both XLR and RCA ever since day one with NO signal loss. This is one of many great features about SunFire amps. I have tried different amps but you can only use either one at a time, if both XLR and RCA were connected... 
Amplification and Speakers In Huge Home Theater
What's your budget here? If you're willing to spend, Definitive Technology will blow away the Cerwin Vega as far as movies go. Top dog is the Def Tech BP 7000SC if you can get your hands on one, they're hard to find with 18-inch built-in subs will... 
Still lost on my pre amp, can anyone help?
What's your budget here? for under $1000, nothing will do better than Proceed AVP. The only concerned you might have is the age issue. For 2-channel music, the Proceed outdone a lot of Pre-Amps out there, look up the reviews. I used it for a numbe... 
need your help again.............
I couldn't agreed more with what Zmanastronomy was saying. When asked for any type of reviews Amp/Pre/IC keep this in mind, no 2 systems sound the same. The makeup of the rest of your system is so different from others that even with the same IC t... 
What Benefits Do You Really Get?
One last thing guys, besides the high Electric bill to pay. After 10 hours or so, not just my Amp is hot but almost the entire room's temp is definitely raising. I think the class A amp will do that to anyone not just me as I am using a Pass X350,... 
Wow Bryoncunningham, you have an interesting component there. My system sounds worse only after I had a few drinks. I guessed there are more upsides from leaving them on 24/7. From now on, I might start leaving them all ON and hope that I have a d... 
As I was saying, what if that Manhole is right outside your house/apartment, then you might ended up with a toasted car and a well toasted Stereo System. Hey, you left your equipments on anything can happen right? who to blame now? 
HiFi Tuning fuses direction
Magfan, what do you really mean here? you mean if there's a different if you placed the fuses the other way instead? I guess you just reverse the signal flow, not what it suppose to be. 
HiFi Tuning fuses direction
You probably need an Electric Engineer or call GamuT to find the correct answer on this one. The arrow is pointing where the signal is flowing, very much like Interconnect Cables. I would place the fuses pointing from the power cord out(or in some... 
Surround Processor-Programmable for No SubWoofer
Proceed AVP end of story, used one is between $500-$750 outstanding 2-channel music, everything is at your command. Look it up through the reviews. 
Help me upgrade
Yes, you'll get your money worth. A decent HD Processor will run around $1200-$1500, are you willing to go there? keep an eye on Audiogon's ad, and you'll run into something that you might like, good luck. 
Help me upgrade
HDMI inputs on power amp are none existence. Only Receivers and HD Processors would have HDMI inputs. Power amps only have Balance and Unbalance inputs, what you need is a processor with HDMI inputs and you're done, leave your BK amp alone and upg... 
Surround Processor better than a Proceed AVP?
I don't agree with Elevick suggestions at all, those mentioned seems like an absolute downgrade. If HDMI is a none issue, then I say go with the AVP2, you already know how good AVP is.You have to spend a lot more money to get better sound then AVP...