dgclark0007

Responses from dgclark0007

How popular is Wire Transfer.....
One of the earlier posters said that Paypal was structurally set up to allow Buyers to defraud Sellers but not vice versa. This has not been my experience. I once used Paypal to pay for a piece of electronics which the seller never shipped. The bu... 
Best Powerchord for DIGITAL sources? what are you.
Hello,'I added a Purist Anniversary power cord to my Emm Labbs DCC2 Se and it was as though I had added a new piece of equipment. Truly extraordinary. The LE version of this cable is also terrific particularly if you have noise on your AC line. Go... 
MBL 9008A users
I want to thank my fellow MBL owners for taking the time to discuss my question and I want to let everyone know what I have learned. Actually Rwwear's analysis above appears to have been correct. Since both amps do operate at the same temperature ... 
MBL 9008A users
Hi Guys,I want to thank you for your responses and to those who responded privately. I spoke with David Alexander earlier today and he is going to help me figure out if there is a problem. Fortunately I live in Southern California and the MBL repa... 
AES/EBU cables for Emm Labs DCC2 SE
Hello Richard. Thanks for your response. Your experience is very interesting. I too am using the transporter connected to the Emm Labs. Hopefully we will get a number of helpful responses.Dennis 
Speakers for the ears, eyes, and for the decade
I am very pleased with the DALI Megalines. You would need 2 stereo or 4 mono block amps. I am using them in a room about the size of yours with great success.Good luck,Dennis 
Monoblocks to consider?
Chris,You stated with respect to Atma-Sphere,Atmasphere will run much hotter, have much less bass drive, are way more high maintenance.I have been running 4 MA2-MK III's for almost 2 years now, and I have lost 3 power tubes during this time. This ... 
CD Players with digital "in" capabilities
Hello,I think that all the Accuphase cd players have digital inputs. They are also wonderful sounding and reliable products.All the best,Dennis 
James Taylor - New Warner Bros. Release
Hello Slingshot,What is the name of the album?Thanks,Dennis 
I have just purchased the latest Sound Lab M1
Hello,In answer to the questions concerning my M1's. They did have the updated backplates, and they were the latest panels. They came directly from soundlab to me in June 2006. I have the MA-2 MK III's and the speakers clipped at a volume level th... 
I have just purchased the latest Sound Lab M1
Hello,I purchased a pair of the M1's in Spring 2006, but I no longer have them in my system. If they have the teroidal transformers as mine did, you will need a tremendous amount of power. I purchased the Atma-Sphere M-2's based on Soundlabs recom... 
new eagles album
I will be seeing them tomorrow night in L.A., and I understand they will be performing some songs from the new album. Regards,Dennis 
cat jl3 signatures vs. atmashere ma2III's
I have never heard the CAT, so I can not offer any comparisons. I do use the Atma-Sphere MA2 MK III's with Dali Megaline speakers which have a nominal impedance of 6 ohms, and it is the best sound I have ever heard. In addition to offering unrival... 
Is there such a DAC?
I think the DCS Elgar plus fits your description. Go to the DCS website and take a look at the manual to be certain.Good luck,Dennis 
Alpha Core Goertz
I have purchased numerous cables directly from Alpha-Core over the years, had numerous cables reterminated by the factory, and had many cables shorten and reterminated by them. I have never once had a problem. Who did you speak with at Alpha-Core ...