Wadia cd player repair

My Wadia 861 was having problems with loading/unloading the discs and I tried to fix it myself but I think I really made a mess of it. Steve Hundley of the famous Great Northern Sound had upgraded and repaired it over the years, but unfortunately he is no longer in business. I googled Wadia repair and had no luck. I know there must be quite a few members that still have a Wadia player and may know of a reputable person/company that might be able to do some repair work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help..skip
ucmgr
Try here...Let us know.

WADIA DIGITAL
2 Chambers Street
Binghamton, NY 13903-2699 | USA
T: (855) 326-9816 (toll free from US & Canada)
T: (607) 723-3539
F: (607) 724-0549
Stereo Exchange in NYC should be able to fix it, as long as they can get parts. They're service department is in the store so its possible they may have what you need. Another option would be to upgrade to the SE version. SE is a transport upgrade. It will probably cost more, but makes a nice difference in SQ.

Before you do anything, though, check your remote. The buttons can get stuck under the face if you push them too far. It happened to me and I went nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with it.
Call the Audio Research Corporation in MN for Wadia service. They are both owned by Fine Sounds.