Anyone know if Esoteric DV-30 is coming to the US?

I was on the Japanese Esoteric site and notices a DV-30. From what I can tell by looking at the back panel and using babble fish, its the same as the DV-50 except it does not have a balanced two channel output. It does however, have a DVI output! According to the site, the DV-50 sells for 500,000 yen while the DV-30 sells for 300,000 yen, quite a difference. It does have three filter options.

Any thoughts

http://www.teac.co.jp/av/esoteric/index.html?main=eso_main.html
yetis
I heard from my local Esoteric dealer that the DV-30 won't be available in the US market. However, when the fervor over the DV-50 slows down we might see it. There are also some new even higher-end Esoteric players coming out in Japan.
Wow, your not kidding. The DV-30 is almost slumming it with this line up. I should have taken a harder look on the web site. The UX-1 plays SACD/DVD, etc... and uses the VRDS clamping system similar to the one used in their P-70 transport. And like you said, its higher end at $11,500.
The DVI feature is available on both but not worth it cost is 40Kyen /approx $380 and 60Kyen approx/$575 depending on FX. Video is the weakest feature for the money can go buy a Momitsu or Bravo.

There are other difs too in audio quality/components. But has many of the same features as DV-50. Neither have the VRDS. Need to spend quite a bit more for NEO VRDS in X-01-SACD or UX-1 for Uni.

P70/D70 is the flagship $10K+. Believe version up provides IEEE1394×1 on D70 & VU on 176.4kHz word sync in on P70.

X-30 is a budget version CDP using VRDS and RDOT.