Help with room and equipment placement please

I just moved to a new apartment where my listening room is not the best 18x12. I packed all my audio in the long wall including my AZ Crescendos and my Luxman 550 AX 20 Class A amp. I have no problem listening at low volumes near field but I would like to hear from you guys if my gear is ok for this size of space.
I also own harbeth C7 but i prefer full range sound. when I seat the distance from each speaker is around 7.5 feet=90 inches.
All inputs highly appreciated.
Thank you
128x128mountainsong
apartment dwellers are always at a disadvantage, seeking they can never pay their systems at listening levels that will not disturb their neighbors. Just the fact you need to listen 'near field' tells you better sound is not achievable. Consider a good pair of headphones.
Shouldn't be a problem if you set up your speakers correctly. Take a look at my 2nd system, large horns is a small space. My listening position is just under 6' from the speakers and room has worse proportions than yours.
david
For the most help with placement issues see my website myspeakersetup.com and read the article on speaker setup
"I have no problem listening at low volumes near field but I would like to hear from you guys if my gear is ok for this size of space."

Why not just listen to your system in the new room and see for yourself?