Responses from bimasta

Is a Step-up Transformer needed?
"An SUT (Some call them Head Amps) are needed if your phono stage doesn't have enough gain to deal with a low output cartridge."This may be pedantic, mb1, but I think SUT is specifically a passive step-up using transformers (hence the "T" in SUT),... 
What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?
All my interconnects are 99.99999% pure hemp.