New Product......Intelligent Box

Has anyone tried these yet? http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/machinadynamica2/ib.html
hifisoundguy
maybe a good marketing slogan for this gadget would be "PhotoShop for CDs".

Is there an "undo" button?
If you guys really care about how this works contact the guru at Golden Sound and find out the technicals about this. Ask the guy who made it and not some users.

I think you have more fun mocking the stuff then an open mind to see how it could possibly work. Thats fine, its fun to see your ignorance in action!
Tvad,

Hilarious!

I actually own a cassette tape rewinder that I bought for a pittance years ago at Radio Shack in order to offload some wear and tear from my expensive cassette deck. I had faith in it....and it worked!
Post removed 
Freemand,

I suppose this is no different than any other piece of audio gear or modern technology, for that matter.

If the user likes something for whatever reason and thinks it makes a difference for the better in their life, that's probably all that really matters.

But, if someone wants to explain the facts here about how this thing really works, I personally really want to hear it. But I am not interested enough really nor would I trust the vendor enough going in to spend my time seeking out the truth at all costs.

The original question was "has anyone tried this?". So far the answer is "yes" but I think nobody has been able to explain how it works to achieve the claimed benefit. I've speculated how it might.

Yes, the answer is surely very technical, if it exists, but that's just the nature of the beast.

I'd challenge the vendor to come into this thread if they're looking and explain it. They might be able to change some minds and even make a sale or two to potential buyers if they can.

Or not.