Any good stereo shops in Dayton or Cincinnati Ohio

Are there any good stereo shops in Dayton or Cincinnati Ohio? I have Friday and Saturday to browse around and can head towards either city. I know about Audible Elegance in Cincy, but are there any others?

Thanks,
Chuck
krell_man
Geared4me,

My system just got more simple tonight. I just bought a pair of Quad 12L Active speakers and have them hooked directly to the variable output of my EVS level 2 mod'd Oppo 970 Universal player. It can't get much more simple than that! 2 components, great sound.......

BTW, I've thoroughly enjoyed the Panasonic EDTV plasma for the last few years. I waited until the price dropped to $2500 to buy it! It's crazy what you can buy today for $2500!

Enjoy,

TIC
Yes there is a place in Oakwood (S. Dayton suburb), on Far Hills that has some nice gear. I was in last summer and listened to the new Thiel's (their flagship new model) They also had Jm Labs, Dyaudio, CJ, etc..... Pretty nice guy's too.

Chris
Thanks everyone,

Hanson Audio Video that Chris just mentioned seems to be the place to seek out. I just like checking out the higher end stuff that I haven't heard yet and shooting the bull, that stereophile thing.

Chuck
Everyone,

I did go to Hanson Audio Video Saturday and had a great time. Everyone was knowledgeable, helpful and very nice. I spent three hours listening to various setups. It would be well worth anyone who's serious about taking their system to the next level (whatever that level might be) to check Hanson Audio Video out.

Chuck
Chuck,

That's great to hear. I live within an hour of Dayton and I've never heard of Hanson Audio Video. I'll have to check it out.

What did you hear there?

TIC