Do well-intentioned people move your speakers?

My mom is in town and she's been on a mission straightening up my house. She saw where I had my speakers, and moved them, saying "they look much better over hear". She did not known that those locations were determined after a considerable amount of time to improve the sound.

Has anyone else had the experience where someone else doesn't understand the importance of proper positioning of speakers?

Michael
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsufentanil
Send her to Carlos house. She'd have her work cut out for her.

She'd probably leave you alone after she saw that disaster.
No the speakers are on pspikes embedded intothe carpet but like some others I find my non English speaking and probably illiterate in any language housekeepers every two weeks having done something tpo f with you system(s). Turned off outlets or unplugged components. That last one always gives me a moment to pause and panic. Why do they think it is in some sillymanner indicative of " we were here to pull out a plug" but not put it back.
The worst though was the day they threw out a bunch of "bulbs" cluttering my dest. Bulbs named Telefunken,Mullard etc. All with beautiful flashing. Digging out what I could from the coffee grinds and other "want to make you wretch slop" In the pouring rain, was a truly a landmark occasion. I told the leader who is able to speak our native tongue,that that little trick cost me about $1,000. The bulbas haven't moved since.
Count yourself amongst the lucky Ketamine man. At least you didn't end up buying a whole new system. Because your wife didn't like black playwood and no grill cloths. To joggle your memory between breaths of well mixed oxygenated newest-o-thane. Only to become totally addicted to this insanity.
Sufentanil, if you love your mother as much as I do mine, you suppress your frustration, and calmly explain the situation to her!

Prpixel, it's amazing people who are that stupid could actually survive to adulthood!
Snofun3, LMAO! Just show her his room pictures, that should help a lot.

Sufentanil, Fortunately I have a very understanding wife. She listened to music where she wanted the speakers and then where I wanted the speakers. She agreed that they sounded much better out in the room where I wanted them. She hasn't complained since.
Yes. That's why I consider myself a lucky dog.
When we moved into my home 18 years ago, I eyed a work shop which was very trashed and told the boss (wife) that I would take it over. I could see it all set up in my minds eye.
Well now, I have a great listening room ALL TO MYSELF. No one messes with my stuff.
I'm just lucky it worked out.
Remember, it almost always is "well-intentioned".