Would you get ASC Tube Traps or RealTraps

Hi, I am debating between ASC 16" Tube Traps and RealTraps Corner Traps. I am trying to understand the absorption data that both companies publish but I am a bit confused. I think sabines is the better measure (vs absorption coefficient) but admittingly I am a bit over my head in this area.

Any feedback that will help me pick one over the other would be greatly appreciated.
128x128tboooe
I am thinking about room treatments as well. How do the real traps compare to Echobusters (which have a relatively high WAF)?
Any thoughts on echo busters? They seem to have nice products (and come in white) with good writeups. I was thinking of getting a couple of phase 4s for the corners behind the speakers (slightly out from the corners with reflective sides showing as recommended) and echo busters for the two first reflection points. Thanks in advance.
I own the echo busters and realtraps and there is no comparison in absorbtion qualities... The realtraps weight 5-8x times more because of how much absorbtion they provide and the echobusters can't really do anything about low low bass (sub 50hz). Their Cornerbusters are excellent, and 1st order reflection points will work perfect but for the corners (or floor and ceiling if corners don't work) realtraps can't be beat.

The Echobusters do have a higher WAF but when you see them up close the fabric is a wide spaced burlap (required to let HF freq through). I recommend getting fabric samples before making a color decision if WAF is important and they can provide them to you.
shadorne, thanks for the info. I had forgotten about the GIK! Do you know if the Tri traps work as well as Realtraps?

I don't think there is much difference. It is the volume of treatment that matters most in corner broadband absorption. 4 inches thick is a bare minmum and the Realtraps (although thinner) may work just as well becuase they straddle the corner. (Air particles don't move at a wall surface so absorption is highest a few inches off the wall.)

GIK are independently tested in Riverbank acoustic labs if I recall correctly and Ethan's are tested too....so I think you can be confident about either product.