Would you get ASC Tube Traps or RealTraps

Hi, I am debating between ASC 16" Tube Traps and RealTraps Corner Traps. I am trying to understand the absorption data that both companies publish but I am a bit confused. I think sabines is the better measure (vs absorption coefficient) but admittingly I am a bit over my head in this area.

Any feedback that will help me pick one over the other would be greatly appreciated.
128x128tboooe
In looking at your system (way cool) it looks like your room could benefit from stopping slap echo as well as bass management. Realtraps are broadband, so while tameing the bass problems,they help even more with calming down a room to allow your ears to focus on the speakers and not reflections, something tubetraps can't do. Realtraps made a BIG difference in my room.
cytocycle, my system is in the small part of the living room. The room itself is pretty large 16ft x 25ft x vaulted ceilings. The back wall opens up to the rest of our house and the second story. I have been relegated to the portion of the living room which is not more than 10ft wide, due to the front door which is to the immediate left of the system. This forms a little niche that my system sits in. Unfortunately, unless I get a dedicated room (unlikely), I am stuck out in the living room so I HAVE to consider how room treatments look.

hi5harry, how do you suggest I deal with slap echo?
Neither! Some nice closeout carpet pieces, rolled up of course, would do the job. Most likely you could return them if they don't work. Size? At least six feet wide (gives you six feet high,) but depending on your lay out, you could go all the way to eight feet. How thick would depend on your space, try to stay under ten feet as the 'round' of the roll would not be to big. Cost? most likely under $50 for two pieces. I've seen this scheme used at the CES show by many high end rooms.
Take a look at GIK Acoustics Tri-traps or Real Traps "stands". Either of these may be both the ticket to WAF aesthetics and broadband absorption....frankly I don't like the awkward look of 4 inch panels straddling the corners either.

See my virtual system components for pictures of the GIK Tri-traps...you can order them in eight different colors. You need to purchase about 16 linear feet to make a modest improvement, as treating only one corner is unlikely to make an audible difference. I was in two minds whether to get these or Ethan's stand traps - no doubt they both work effectively if you get enough of them.
shadorne, thanks for the info. I had forgotten about the GIK! Do you know if the Tri traps work as well as Realtraps? They do look better than the panels. The wife will like this.