lack of interest

I have placed about 15 components on the Gon over the past 3 years or so.Everything sold in a matter of days except for 2 components. The one is a pair of Eminent Technology LFT-8As. It was for local buyer only but living inbetween Milwaukee and Chicago I thought there would be someone that would love to buy these beauties. I placed the add 3 times. They might be sold now but the reason I am starting this thread is I am curious how many have had the same surprise. I had the oppisite surprise where I have gotten Emails just minutes apart for over an hour.
saygrr
For those of you who THINK you have "coveted" pieces at "reasonable" prices; that's not for you to decide. Buyers will decide that. If you're stuff was coveted and priced reasonably, it would sell - period.
Hi Saygrr
I have had a similar experience with some analog interconnects and 2 digital ICs (Van Den Hul and QED) that I put up for sale two months or so ago. Got pretty much no response for these products except from one member who took forever to consummate the transaction for the VdH IC. Havent re-posted the others since didnt think it was worth the additional $ and sold them locally. On the other hand my Bel Canto DAC just flew off the shelf in 24 hours! Wish the site had the ability to show whats hot and whats not or provide stats on movement (other than the days posted and no of views)
Best regards
Jitterbug
Perhaps that by starting this thread you will have gotten some free advertising.
Pawlowski, you are not 100% correct. Someone could still have a wanted piece of gear at a good price. It could be that the people that want it couldn't afford it (no matter if it was a good price) or it could be that the right buyer hasn't come along.

Most of the usuals around here know what sells and what a good selling price is. Most also know what an optimistic listed price is.
I also wanted to add a good word for Sound Anchors. Two of the end caps were damaged on the Sound Anchor stands for the LFT-8As. Called Sound Anchors to order new ones. Sound Anchors said
" You pay for shipping that's it". Shipping came to 63 cents. There are many good people and company's in this hobby.