Speaker Footer Advise Please

I am getting near the end of the road in terms of tuning my system. I feel that one of the last truly big steps I can make will come when I carefully decouple my speakers from my slap concrete floor. What I am looking for is practical experience and advice from people who have performed just this. As a side what were your experiences along the way and what did you settle on and why. My speakers are Wilson Watt Puppies 5.1 and T+A amp and preamp so my system is dynamic to say the least. I'm looking for that last bit of separation of sound field from my speakers and would like to see if I can tighten up my low frequencies from what is now the tightest bass I have ever heard.

Many thanks in advance.
leica_man
Herbie's Big Fat Black Dots work REALLY well for me. I don't have a concrete floor however.
Post removed 
I'm on carpet over concrete slab. I had granite slabs custom cut so that I could experiment with different footers. I'm currently running Herbie's Big Black Dots between the speaker and granite with very good results. As stated, they are inexpensive and all of Herbie's stuff comes with a 90 day money back return, so it's kind of a no brainer. I will be trying Aurios Pro-Max iso bearings, both alone and combined with black dots (had black dots custom cut to fit recessed opening of Pro-Max, 1 3/4") Check out my system for more info...
Perfectionist,
Years ago, I did the same with circular vibration absorbers from Audio Advancements LLC, seating them within the top of the original Aurios MIB's. It reduced slipping of components resting upon metallic top of Aurios. There was a favorable effect on the "tuning" of the system sound.
Later on, I used the Mapleshade Records type of barely compressible triple layer vibration absorbers resting against both the top and bottom surface of Aurios MIB's.
This had the added benefit of self-leveling the original Aurios design, which otherwise did not provide automatic self-leveling.
Since Herbie's seems so good, by itself, I have not tried it along with Aurios. If your experience is that there is a positive, or synergistic effect, then time to unpack the retired Aurios footers.
I had my Thiel CS 7.2's on a concrete slab. I used Sistrum Sp-101 and never looked back. They come with a 30 day trial offer so you have nothing to lose. Read the latest review here http://www.dagogo.com/Sistrum.html