missed buying opportunities

I just missed an Ebay deal on a Well Tempered turntable that I wish I would have bought, even though the auction ended at 4:00 A.M. and I couldn't stay awake that long! What's the one piece of gear you passed on that you regret the most?
Ag insider logo xs@2xdave43
Post removed 
recently a $3K SME 10 hear on 'Gon.BVut come on we all have multiple "Damn!What was I thinking when I hesitated."Think my one regret selling was getting rid of my Mesa baron and not ignorring the companies advice against the tri-tube mod.Should have kept that and regret it more than the dozens of other pieces that have been through my system and their have been some doozies.
Chazz
Strange you should ask at this juncture. I saw an advert right here on the 'Gon for a Pass 0.2 preamp within driving distance and at good price. I waited a little too long and found out an offer had already been received on it. Too bad, so sad. A couple of days later, as things turn out, I found an ARC Ref 2 Mk. II on my side of the border, within a shorter driving distance, from a fellow I had dealt with before, at a good price and in great condition. I bought it and saved nearly $600. in taxes. So you see, there is always another bus! BTW, don't buy on the rebound, I always wanted the line stage I bought so "tout est bien qui finit bien".
["Termitity"? Nice one Z...ah, that would be "temerity". The guy may have been my nemesis, but I don't think he had termites! :~)]