Anybody still using soft rubber isolation devices?

I switched from things like sorbothane and Vibrapods to brass cones, and a metal equipment rack a few years ago. Yesterday I was talking to a friend who said in passing that most people still use soft rubber type of footers. I was surprised and wondered if that was true???
128x128nrchy
Post removed 
I've gone from Sobothane to brass cones to (finally) Myrtle wood blocks (with a thin layer of Sorbothane on the bottom between the block and the shelf). All under the amp.
I use Herbie's Iso-Cups under my tubed poweramps and Tenderfeet (is 'TenderFoots' the plural of the brandname 'TenderFoot'?) under my CDPs and preamp. They sound plenty fine to me, but I'm no GEA who hears (or thinks he hears) all sorts of subtle differences. I judge these things in the long term and remove them if I think their presence is decreasing sound quality. My equipment rack is high-mass, with 2" maple shelves and 1"-diameter verticals, and is spiked to the concrete floor. See it in my System .
Nate,

Don't doubt yourself. Remember the benefit when you went to the AudioPoints, and then to the Sistrum stand.

Chuck
Soft feet have plenty to offer. I use Brightstar Isonodes under my transport to connect it to my old-school, sand-filled Brightstar Big Rock platform. Makes for a very clean, clear and organic sound.