Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
Karel- So sorry for your loss. Keep friends and family close. May God Bless You.
I am sorry for your loss Karel. I pray the music and your love for her will live on in harmony and provide you and others that loved her some comfort in her absence.
While i'm sorry for your loss, I think that your wife would want you to remember the good times that you had together. Obviously, you loved each other very much and the fact that she was willing to work with you in picking out your system components tells us that she was a rare woman. Don't blame your system or turn away from the joy of music for your loss, but instead, use them both to help you through this tough time. After all, you picked out the components together, so you still have a reminder of the times that you and your wife spent enjoying both your system and music together.

Best wishes and God Bless... Sean
>
My condolences to a fellow Audiogonner. Please remember, music is one of the ways that will heal the heart and soothes your soul. Your wife will definitely want you to continue this hobby which the both of you enjoyed together.

Keep listening and this will help you cherrish the moments you have spent together.
Karel,
I am sorry for your great loss.
May you gain added strength from all the sympathetic postings by everyone. You are in all our thoughts as you go forward, and one way to honor the memory of your beloved wife is to enjoy what you both shared together.
Slowly, at first, and then more over time, I hope you can listen for both of you.
Your extended audio family is always as near as an email when you want to reach for support from an understanding bunch.