A series of underperforming setups...Solution?

I've had some quality electronics: Started with Marsh seperates, Shunyata Hydra PC, had Def Tech BP 7000 speakers, Jolida JD 100 tried Simaudio Nova moved on to McIntosh 6900 integrated then, Plinius 9200 integrated; had Talon Raven speakers briefly, moved on to NAD M3 integrated had, all Acoustic Zen cabling, Modwright Sony 999ES, Von Schweikert VR4JR speakers, Now have the DK Signature integrated and Reimer Wind River GS speakers. The one constant has been that each of my systems has underperformed top to bottom- in my opinion. Bass has been a big disappointment too. My room is a rectangular family room over a concrete floor 11 by 20 by 8 with speakers on one of the short walls about 1 foot from the front wall and 6 feet apart- room is filled with furniture. 2 couches plus fish tanks toy chest etc. Because my setup is in the family room, I have no options for differnt speaker placement. We've had various power issues in the area over the last 2 years and I plan to get dedicated lines. Do you think dedicated lines are the key to most of my performace issues? Thanks
foster_9
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Tvad: quantity of bass has been the issue. I'm an old bass head. I'm not able to move the speakers any further from the front wall unless I move them 2 ft closer together. Though I'm not a tube roller per se, the tubes I use in the Modwright, Jolida and DK have all been replaced at various intervals. Newbee: yes, being a dedicated fan of the forums here, I've read that same advice given to several others in various circumstances. Gettheleadout: at this point, I've spent way too much on gear the past 3 years and I really want to stick with what I have now which is all good gear. Newbee's and Aball's advice really resonates with common sense and practicaltiy. (concepts my friends and family would say I lost-way lost). I plan to try to maximize what I have within the limitations that are present. The one thing I may do is buy a new sub and add a different cdp. For me the midbass and low bass quantity in this setup is the larger issue-the sonics have improved with the Reimers. Thanks again everyone.
Post removed 
Tvad: Thanks for that suggestion. I've considered the Behringer before. Considering my setup: A DK Signature to Reimer speakers with a Shunyata Hydra to-Modwright Sony and Jolida players -all single ended. Where can you suggest I get the single ended to balanced interconnects to connect the DEQ and secondly, where would the DEQ be placed; between the integrated and one of the cdps?
If you want a built-in EQ, check out the McIntosh C42/C46 preamps. I love mine and it solves this sort of problem rather well. The EQ on the 6900 won't do it - it has to be at least an 8 band for your situation.

Arthur
Post removed