CD-R discs for music

What discs are you currently using for recording and are
there any differences? Will be using on a Yamaha CDR-HD1500
with the 200 gig hard drive. Thanks in advance, Steve
stevewr
Jea48, where do you get Taiyo Yuden? I'd like to give them a try.
I burned the black Momorex on my Marantz CDR500 and hated it. Muddy, incoherent, fuzzy sound. YMMV.
I currently use Sony CDR Audio color was a dark blue/green now a light blue/green. No more coasters like 1 out of 5 Mitsui golds I used to use.
CDC,

This page will get you to both the TY and the Mitsui:

http://www.american-digital.com/prodsite/category.asp?c=18

Good luck!
Howard
Cdc,
not only thru the link Aggielaw provided but also at Walmart: Maxell CD-R Pro is made by Taiyo Yuden & marketed as Maxell. Make sure it says "made in Japan". 2ndly, at Office Max/Depot: Fuji CD-R. Also made by T-Y & marketed as Fuji. Once again, make sure it says "made in Japan".
Cdc, I have not bought any over the net. I bought up as many as I could find of the Taiyo Yuden, under the Maxell label before maxell found someone cheaper to make their cd-r blank disc. Sony was the first to bail ship then Maxell.
I still have around 100 of the early Sony cd-r audio disc made by Taiyo Yuden.... The cd-r audio disc that Sony and Maxell put out now are junk don't waste your money..

I do not have a Pro machine as you do. I have to use the CD-R (Audio disc) .
Sony W222ES and Pioneer PDR609.

Jim
Wow! thanks for the help. I will look for the "made in Japan". The latest Sony's I bought say "made in Austria".