Need help with splitting XLR OUTPUT

Can anyone help me with this question about splitting the subwoofer XLR OUTPUT from my processor to 4 different amps? I am currently using a single XLR. Cable that has a 3 way split from it and concerned about the signal being split again. I only have a Meridian 861 processor that only has a single XLR subwoofer out and I have to send one signal to my pair of JL Gotham subs and two other XLR cables to two separate Velodyne subwoofer amps.
One of the Velodyne amps drives a custom made subwoofer in my rear seat riser and the other amp drive my Buttkickers in the seating. I just added another row of seating and have another row of Buttkickers to drive but am concerned about splitting the single
XLR output signal into 4 different wires. What is the best way to keep the signal pristine or does it even matter that I am splitting it four ways. Should I just add another XLR Y splitter to one of the existing output cables, get another cable that has the single on one side that plugs into the Meridian with 4 cables broken out from it, or use some type of box? The Velodyne amps have RCA passthroughs on them but everytime I have tried to use the RCA input/outputs on anything connected to the Meridian setup I get some type of ground noise so I have to stick to the balanced connections.
128x128farmersre
A better way would be to avoid splitters altogether. Instead, get a Jensen subwoofer signal transformer http://www.jensen-transformers.com with a single XLR in, and any number and mix of XLR's and SE's out (they'll make up anything you need) They are excellent audiophile quality. Call and ask for Dave and explain what you want to do. It will eliminate the ground loop problems and probably save you some cable cost.
Well after spending a week and a half and 2 emails and 5 unreturned phone calls to Jensen I a moving on to the second answer to my call for help. Thanks for the response.