Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
04-28-14: Audiolabyrinth
@ Grey9hound, how long does it take to break-in the new speakers you are getting?, will you do a full review for us here on the speakers?, Are they Bi-amp speakers?, tell us some of the specs on them, Thanks Dennis.
Audiolabyrinth (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
I do not think it will take too long.
The specs are here
http://www.sourcespeaker.com/2268reed.html
They go pretty darn low . The bass was real good on the 8211hds and should be even better on the 2268 as they have two 8 inch woofers for each speaker, plus that 6 inch reed cone is supposed to be pretty special
@audiolabryinth. I don't care about the award. I know what I heard. I heard these high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference cables in an all tube system and the speed, clarity and prat was unreal. I don't care about awards. It's about the sound. I don't care about one being better than the other. You will get different sound and different presentations. I think both companies make great cables. I just know that I got to hear a fully cabled high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference cabled system and it sounded great. I was impressed. I want a great system. Cables,components and power cords working in unison.
Hi there,thankyou.I have tried the one pc before,and it was too bass heavy for the speakers I had,everything in the kitchen,rattled,not just the pots on the stove.These monitors Im using now could do with some extra weight I recon.Ive ordered the rack keith ,so Im interested in seeing how that goes.Ive always had a cheap rack,in the past.Ill let you know my opinion; if you like,in a couple of weeks.A quadraspire sunoko vent T bamboo equipment rack.Have you explored that area before.
Dennis, Impressive!, useing your link, I reviewed all the source Technology speakers, thankyou, all the info I can get on what's out there these days helps me to give recommendations for the community, I enjoy learning, That was awsome you took me to school on these speakers,please do a review of your new speakers on this site, I would love reading all about them, and so will others, you are an asset to us all, cheers.
calvinj, I agree with you, It is all about the sound of a cable to me and you, what I am saying, To get awards from numerous best of shows, best sound of the year by many top publications like, The absolute Sound Magazine, Stereophile magazine, etc,etc..., all of these publications are proffesional, they listen to a whole lot more than we ever could,then when it comes to awards like this, A audio company cannot pay them for such an award, especially as many as Tara Labs Has won over the last few years, I fully expect for Tara Labs to earn some awards for their new cables over the next two years,I also believe you that High-fidelity complete loom of cables sounded good to you when you listened to a system that was built for the high-fidelity cables presatation to all that listened to the cables to promote sales of the brand, All cable company's do that!, That's bussiness, To try to get the best sound you can for the product you are promoting, what I like about these awards is the fact they try a product on numerous Brands of electronics to come to the conclusion of who wins the award, all I am asking of you is to go out of your way to go and listen to the New Tara Labs Zero Evolution interconnect and matching Omega Evolution speaker cables, and listen to the Evolution Grandmaster interconnect and speaker cables, I do not believe a dealer would allow you to listen to these cables unless they are fully Broken-in, There will be select Tara Labs dealers that will carry such cables, they are speciality cables, A dealer would have to be licensed by Tara labs, when I bought my dis-continued Tara labs Zero Gold and omega gold, Tara labs wanted to know where I bought them really bad, I was astonished on the way that was very important to them, when I told them, I bought them from Hanson Audio in Kettering, Ohio, They actually checked into it, as it turns out, Hanson audio is licensed By tara Labs to carry such cables, My cables were authenticated as real, and all was good at the end of the day, so to find a Tara Dealer that will carry these two models, that dealer will also have some of the best electronics money can buy!, you may have to make a road trip?, I am confident that if you ever listen to these Two models Of Tara Labs, you will surely know what is possible in High-end audio, I understand that their is no best, I believe there is a very small group of best cables available,The same can be said of electronics, cheers.