why performance increase after pause?

Anyone notice that after pausing, once the gear is fully warmed up and has played several cuts, it immediately sounds better and then after a while levels off as before? I have several amps and notice the same thing with all of them. Could it be the CDP, pre, speaker crossovers cooling down?
csontos
Post removed 
Csontos ... isn’t that something ... truth is stranger than fiction .. why ... because Fiction must be believable ... you have good ears

Mappman ... since 1999 I’ve only owned two CD players a Denon D5000 and a Ayre D1ex ... both of these are premium machines featuring multiple transformers, linear power supplies, premium caps and resisters from the factory , multi bit 1704 Burr Brown K dacs

The Denon has a OP Amp based analog out .. it’s only weak point and the Ayre has a Class A no negative feedback FET based analog output ... basically a Class A preamp vs some under achieving integrated all on one chip amp

The Ayre doesn’t screech on the peaks like most OPamp based CD and dac’s analog output’s section do

In both these player the slight improvement in the PAUSE RESET REPLAY sequence is clearly audible ... but hardly worth the effort when listening for pleasure and relaxation

Rcprince ... your experience’s mirror mine exactly ...especially the shortness of duration and why I don’t subscribe to this practice when just listening for pleasure
You would think fancy well built and expensive CD players aimed at audiophiles at a minimum would be able to do their job properly without any special usage tweaks. I guess someone forgot something in the design and testing.

Frankly I'm not sure I have ever heard such a thing even with the less esoteric players I have used in recent years (CAL, Denon).

I have not used my CD player in over a year in that I always rip and play from music server now, so its really not much of a concern for me. NExt time I am using it, I'll try to give an unbiased listen, but am skeptical I will hear anything much less anything I could clearly attribute to the device. But you never know. I will not be loosing much sleep over this, even less than I do worrying about how my fuses sound.
Oh, so you've had us fooled until now? Nothing like representing yourself honestly eh, Elizabeth? I wonder, can your Bryston handle the truth? Davehrab, sure, I don't really care that much about it. I was just curious if anyone else noticed the same thing but it would be nice if performance didn't fall off that way. I'm using a Rotel RCD-02 I bought around 7 years ago. I think I'm gonna get me an Oppo BDP95.
I am not quite ready to withdraw E's audiophile certification based on this although I'm sure she does not give a rat's ars whether I or anyone does or not.