Help fellow AV designers

I have a client that wants her home theater to only show the screen (probably a 55" LED)even though it is a TV rm. What are the best sounding speakers that are practically "invisible"? They currently have some cheap flush mounts in the front wall just under the ceiling (so much for hearing any highs huh). They have(3)flush mounts in the ceiling for the effects. I have recommended going to a (2)channel design but may not succeed unless I can come up with an alternative front pair of speakers that she likes the looks of. They would have to be tiny and she is against seeing a sub. She is a minimalist and likes a clean look. I can install the system in a cabinet behind the TV wall in a Study. Any help is appreciated.
cine100
You didn't mention a budget, but Joseph Audio makes an in the wall speaker called, drum roll please- The Insider. Rimshot. Applause!!! It's gotta be light years ahead of what she has now.
Those Joseph Audio cabinets look like TRIAD. Budget would help. Can you do in-wall sub? Can you install speakers in-wall on the sides or below the TV? Would she be opposed to Flat Magnapan MMG or Gallo Micro balls. Lots of options. Is the wall white or some other color? We used to buy black speaker fabric from TRIAD and make custom grills. Then you can put whatever you want behind them. Do they just not use the surround system? Seems like you would want that for a TV room.

You have a number of options:

1. Get an Elegant Bar Style speaker which would contain the front left, right, and center speakers in one cabinet.
Check out Leon speakers, and hide the subwoofer somewhere in the room.

2. Install Stealth Acoustics speaker which go under the drywall and are painted and feathered home, or Sonance makes these as well, they sound pretty good.

3: Mount downward angled in ceiling speakers for the fronts as well.