Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ Tboooe, Hi, did you use your cable the proper way yet?, how is the sound coming along, 300 hrs, your done, 200 hrs will sound good, yet the cable will get better by small amounts to 300 hrs, like to hear from ya, what's happening?
Well everybody, Tara Labs has all the new cables on their site now!, Hit the interconnect link, then hit products after that, wala, they have many categories, you have regular interconnects, controlled band-width interconnects, extended band-width interconnects, speaker cables, etc..., However, there will be NEW power cords coming soon, enjoy the NEW Tara labs site, cheers.
Other than reading a mundane review has anyone owned
tara cables and Madison audio cables for their system
@snook2. I would like to know the answer to that too. It would be an interesting comparison.
I believe that the Tara labs, The one with HFX ground station would better or equal the Madison audio labs best effort, there top model,The madison cable may very well be a bargain, maybe a giant killer in the industry against some offerings from other cable companys out there, I cannot believe a cable that is under $4,000.00 full retail, that Mathew Bond designed would be remotely compairable to Tara labs cables that have 6 cables that cost way more money that Mathew Bond designed as well, for a company he started and owns 50% of the total company that is Tara labs, the whole concept and looks of the madison audio labs cables are clearly a spinn-off from Tara labs!, madison even uses the same RCA/XLR and speaker cable spades as Tara labs, yes, I would love to make a comparison my self, However, It is silly to concieve comparing madison audio labs best cable model to any Tara labs like the one with HFX station, The 0.8 with ISM on board or with HFX station, The new 0.3 with ISM on board or HFX station, The new Zero Evolution interconnect and Omega Evolution speaker cables that only comes with the HFX grounding station, and finally, but not least, The new Grandmaster Evolution interconnect that comes with dual mono-block HFX ground station and Grandmaster Evolution speaker cables, That said, I would like to buy madison audio labs best model cable system or rent to listen to, I suspect they sound very similiar To Tara labs, If it is a bargain in performance, The cable would certainly be a keeper!, but thats all It would be to me, I have Tara labs Zero Gold and omega Gold interconnect and speaker cable that just got dis continued, how does these two models stack up in the new Tara labs offerings?, I am told by Tara labs that they are a clear third from the two new best models they have now, most people would settle for this, However, I am up-grading to the new Tara labs Zero Evolution interconnect and omega Evolution speaker cables that are a whoping 75% better for $2,000.00 more retail to retail, this is a very wise move to me, it's very cost effective for the first time in Tara labs History!, this is the Bargain!, cheers.