Need Expert Opinions On An Old System

I have an older system has served me well for years, but now in a new house and larger room, it seems to be a touch lacking and hasn't sparkled like before. Since I have been out of the game for a while, any opinions on an inexpensive upgrade path would be welcome!

Power: Adcom ACE 515
Source: Rotel RCD940BX
Source: iPod via Marantz iPod Dock
Pre: Sonographe SC26
Amp: Muse Model 100
Amp: NHT MA-1A (never been hooked up yet)
Speakers: NHT Model 2.5
Sub: NHT SW-2P (again, never been hooked up yet)
Cabling: Wireworld Solstice level mostly, AQ Copperhead

Notes:

1. I listen to 50-50 between CDs and the iPod.
2. I believe hooking up the sub and amp will help.
3. I would like to hook up my TV as well for shows, movies, etc.
4. Room is 17'x22' with a 17'x15' kitchen/breakfast area adjacent.
5. I need a DVD/Blue Ray player.

Thanks in advance!
slamcatalina
Hard to beat this: (http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83/) Hook up the new stuff(amp/sub) before making any other changes. Be certain your speakers and listening position are set up optimally(distances, toe-in, etc).
Oppo is a good suggestion for DVD/CD. Clean up everything first with Caig Deoxit and then contact enhancer. This should all work fine for now. The Rotel is probably the weak link. Decent Oppo SE version would smoke it.
I'd guess the difference you hear is the difference in the rooms. Works through that and a lot of your complaint will likely diminish.

Also, I'd take a turn at doing away with the power conditioner, and plug things directly into the wall or a decent power strip. Power conditioners can often dull a system, and you might be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Obviously, both of these suggestions are either low cost or free.
I would agree with Trelja the difference is probably due to a change in room acoustics. Play around with speaker positioning (if you can) and furniture placement.

IF you are looking to change equipment, I might actually start with the preamp ... when I had older, less expensive gear, changing to a better pre (or linestage in my case) made a much bigger difference than amp or source. First high-end linestage I used was a Reference Line Preeminence 1 passive - FANTASTIC ... best part is a good passive is NOT all that expensive. I think Muse amps are well suited to passive linestages if I remember correctly.
Well, first hook up the stuff that has "never been hooked up yet", try that.

And like Celtic66, I was thinking that the 10 y.o.+ Rotel CDP is probably "the weak link". You could have a $50,000 system & hook up an old $100 CDP & it brings the whole system down.....

And/or you could start upgrading everything, gradually. Buying used, I'm thinking you could upgrade some/all of your components to a "whole better system", w/o going broke. (Just my 2 cents, good luck!).