Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Great thanks,sorry I've been a little busy with work.Iam leaning this way,in the tube department,A little more body should be what I'm looking for,plus 10 000 hours makes them not so expensive.I'll go for the earlier tube as possible.Got to run,and have a good day,Hi Keith yes,I still have the onyx and its a winner,well for me it is.bye for now.
@tbooo keep running them in for about 10 to 12 more days they should sound a lot better.
@ Tboooe, well, looks like no one gave you advice on the jumper cables, It may not make since to you, however, If you do not use those jumper cables as instructed by Tara labs them selfs, you will NEVER get the body, organic sound, bass, you are suppose to have with that interconnect, it is as simple as that, I am sorry to put it that way to you, I have been as honest about helping you as I can, this is not an opinion, this is a fact about what I have said about the jumper cables, Happy Listening.
Thankyou for your Response Misternice, glad the Tara labs Onyx interconnect is a winner for you, ever one, that onyx interconnect use to be Tara labs second best interconnect, under the zero Gold!, A very exspensive interconnect, both the onyx and zero Gold is discontinued as of 5-1-14, replaced by newer, better models, still, the onyx is one bad m.f. interconnect, likly to kick the crap out of nearly everthing on the current market, Enjoy the music.
It's hard to recall when I first bought Tara Labs cables but probably about twenty years ago. Can't really see a reason to change. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it.