Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@misternice I tried the 6h30 dr tubes on my ayon cd2s. They are good tubes but in my system it didn't help enough. However they are probably the best tube in that tube family. They add a more body to the sound without losing detail. I think it was more the ayon cd2s not working in my system. That's the best tube in that tube family.
Post removed 
Hi Tonykay, wow!, your Tara labs cables do go way back, I believe you have the oldest cables that I know any body is useing, that are Tara labs, I agree with what you read, the surest way to audio hell is using different brands of cables, However, I do not knock any one for doing so no longer!, thats a sure way to get into an arguement with members that do, I learned recently, what ever makes that person happy, I just let it be, you are among many that I have talked to that has the same testimonial that believes using a loom of Tara labs cables works best, I also use a full loom, I understand it's not for everyone, Tell us how long you have been a Tara labs owner?, cheers.
Update: I've had the 2 + HFX running for 48 ours. I must admit at first the sound was compressed and nasally. Lots of nuance and detail was missing. The music does not sound organic at all. After 48 hours it got a little better but there is still a long way to go for these to match what I heard with the 2EX. Keeping my fingers crossed things improve.
Great thanks,sorry I've been a little busy with work.Iam leaning this way,in the tube department,A little more body should be what I'm looking for,plus 10 000 hours makes them not so expensive.I'll go for the earlier tube as possible.Got to run,and have a good day,Hi Keith yes,I still have the onyx and its a winner,well for me it is.bye for now.