Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I have used Tara Labs cables almost exclusively for many years. I once read that the surest way to "audio hell" was to use different brands of cable, so I have tried to remember that when I'm tempted to experiment with other brands. You may consider this a testimonial. I use Quantum Reference XLR and Pandora S RCA interconnects, Space and Time w/TFA Return and RSC Prime BiWire speaker cables. I can't comment on how they sound relative to other cables because I haven't tried many. I like companies that do what they do well. My system consists of McIntosh, Sony, Sonus Faber, Stax and Nakamichi.
Yes, this is the people's thread!, you are welcome to talk about any thing here, LOL!, ok, what is the tubes going in?, how is your tara onyx cable working for you?, what year Dr tube are you considering?, there is huge differences between the years with sound.
Hey kiddies, got my new The 2 + HFX ground station yesterday. Right now it is burning in. I know the cable is not broken in yet but I will say that the 2EX I demo'd earlier sounds better than the 2 + HFX. The 2EX sounded more organic and liquid to me. But of course this is just an initial observation. I will report back later.

Question for Tara users:
My 2 = HFX comes with some long leads to connect the source end of the interconnect to the ground station. I assume these were included for people who need extra length. Because I am able to put the ground station close to my source I can connect the pig tails that come out from the interconnect directly into the ground station. So my question is do I need to use the longer leads? Is there any performance improvement by doing so? And Keith, I know your opinion on this! :)
@misternice I tried the 6h30 dr tubes on my ayon cd2s. They are good tubes but in my system it didn't help enough. However they are probably the best tube in that tube family. They add a more body to the sound without losing detail.
@misternice I tried the 6h30 dr tubes on my ayon cd2s. They are good tubes but in my system it didn't help enough. However they are probably the best tube in that tube family. They add a more body to the sound without losing detail. I think it was more the ayon cd2s not working in my system. That's the best tube in that tube family.