Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@pops. I almost bought the 0.8 ex. Tell me the differences you hear when you put them in. I'm thinking about moving the nordost Tyr out from my amp to pre amp and using the tara labs 0.8ex in its place. I currently use the Tyr from amp to pre and the tara labs 2 ex from pre amp to the parasound cd1 CD player. I heard that they were full, open and vivid with good image placement. Would that be what you are hearing with them.
Grey9hound, Hi, where are you at?, I was going to send waxwaves the one with ISm on board to listen to, on sending day, found out he can only use RCA I/Cs, what about you, can you run XLR with-out adapters?
@ pops, Hi my friend, It's been a while, I wanted to ask you, are you still using the Elrod power cables?, you know, some power cables are quriky on power amps, I have went thu that on my amps in the past, tell us what you have done there, likly, you went back to stock power cords?
@ calvinj, Hi, Is there any chance ryan will let you borrow the Tara labs 0.8 with HFX ground station system or the ISM on board version to listen to?, if so, make sure, very sure they are broken in, yes, pops can tell you about his cable, pops, are you there?, cheers.
Hi keith and friends,can I change subject,just for a minute.6H30 DR tube for my preamp.What do you think.