Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Thankyou Tabooe, this is our new home!, look forward to what you have to say, please do the review here, Happy listening.
Hi Everybody, I wanted to say something here, Thankyou so much for coming here, and that this is the peoples thread, you can talk about any cable you desire, you can say it's better than a model of taralabs, you can talk about tubes, tube equipment, solid state,Resonance control devices, power cords for sure, I want to know about what is possible out there, no mattter the brand,, Hey, we can all learn together here!
@pops. I almost bought the 0.8 ex. Tell me the differences you hear when you put them in. I'm thinking about moving the nordost Tyr out from my amp to pre amp and using the tara labs 0.8ex in its place. I currently use the Tyr from amp to pre and the tara labs 2 ex from pre amp to the parasound cd1 CD player. I heard that they were full, open and vivid with good image placement. Would that be what you are hearing with them.
Grey9hound, Hi, where are you at?, I was going to send waxwaves the one with ISm on board to listen to, on sending day, found out he can only use RCA I/Cs, what about you, can you run XLR with-out adapters?
@ pops, Hi my friend, It's been a while, I wanted to ask you, are you still using the Elrod power cables?, you know, some power cables are quriky on power amps, I have went thu that on my amps in the past, tell us what you have done there, likly, you went back to stock power cords?