Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@Calvinj, congrats on your new cables. Glad you are enjoying them! Yes, the Tara Labs cables allowed me to hear rich harmonic textures, like that of real instruments being played.

I want my system to sound as true to life as possible. My experience with Tara Labs Air 1 is that they are capable of that kind of presentation. Other cables that I tried could not do it. Air 1 got the special info correct IMO. Instruments and voices in the proper places and seem to have space around them. Often, I get a sense of the room in which the music is being played, recording dependant of course. Very emotional stuff. They do this in a laid back manner, never forward sounding, which is a very important quality in a cable IMO.
To sum up, these cables in the right system will exhibit multidimensional lifelike sound that makes the speakers disappear, and they are also capable of the deepest most lifelike bass reproduction I have heard.
@waxwaves. I agree. They are great cables. I would buy again without hesitation. Things are lifelike. They sound real. The cymbals and drums sound great. Just right.
Thankyou Tabooe, this is our new home!, look forward to what you have to say, please do the review here, Happy listening.
Hi Everybody, I wanted to say something here, Thankyou so much for coming here, and that this is the peoples thread, you can talk about any cable you desire, you can say it's better than a model of taralabs, you can talk about tubes, tube equipment, solid state,Resonance control devices, power cords for sure, I want to know about what is possible out there, no mattter the brand,, Hey, we can all learn together here!
@pops. I almost bought the 0.8 ex. Tell me the differences you hear when you put them in. I'm thinking about moving the nordost Tyr out from my amp to pre amp and using the tara labs 0.8ex in its place. I currently use the Tyr from amp to pre and the tara labs 2 ex from pre amp to the parasound cd1 CD player. I heard that they were full, open and vivid with good image placement. Would that be what you are hearing with them.