Transparent High Performance Power Link

Anyone using this cable? What do you guys think of it. Also, has anyone compared this to the next level up, which I believe is the Premium Power Link with the network box?
blackstonejd
I use the premium powerlink throughout and each was a noticeable difference from the previous pc's. Improvements were in slam, dynamics, and clarity, primarily.
I recently changed out my PS Statement PC to my PPP for a Transparent Super MM1 and it made a big difference. Smoother and bigger, with more separation of instruments. Granted my PS cord was not as recent or high a model as Stanwal's, but you (Stanwal) might just want to try a Transparent on the PPP.

I have a Transparent PLMM2 on my amp which made a HUGE difference. A lot more difference than the Super did, so I would expect that moving up the line would be better, but you need to figure out whether the cost is worth it to you.
So, a few years later...I did end up putting Premium Power Links on both my Bryston headphone amplifier and Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC and it made a huge improvement. There is a lot more slam and punch but at the same time everything sounds smoother and less edgy. Much more organic and natural sounding. I can listen even louder than before with less fatigue. The bass is much improved. This was a BIG step up from the stock cords and I would say it was on par with changing a component.
Transparent PC's make a huge difference on both amps and sources....they are like equipment upgrades.
I originally tried Transparent Premium Power link power cords and did not like what it did in my system to the presentation. The soundstage changed and became less focused and lost width. This was the last piece of the puzzle as I have replaced all other audio cabling with Transparent Super Gen5. I replaced the PPL with the Reference power link and everything returned prior to switching power cords. They are serious when stating as you move up in build quality the changes are noticed. I cannot believe how quiet my system is now. I'm able to hear details and cues from voices I didn't before.