What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
Some cars have very noisy interiors that make good systems pointless. Most of your economy priced cars are in this category, with some VW's and Chevy Cruze being exceptions.

With the mid size sedans the sound deadening and audio systems takes a big step forward. Camry, Accord, Altima, Malibu, etc. Not a universal truth, but most of them. Upper tier Toyota or Lexus get really quiet according to consumer reports magazine.

But the Hyundai Genesis has been turning heads in this department. Whisper quiet and a stock Lexicon audio system with 14 or 17 speakers, but you have to get more than just the base model for the Lexicon(they do the audio for Rolls Royce and this one is a 7.1 dvd audio). A one or two yr old v6 sedan can be had for low twenties, and the options it comes with is impressive. I'm hoping it's my next car!
I have a decent setup on my place, but funny part that my car audio is a disaster.

Usually listen to 80's music.
Sometimes NPR, sometimes talk radio, sometimes "oldies" radio, sometimes the sound of the boxer-6 engine with the top down.
As the owner of an extremely great home system, I don't expect anything close in my vehicle, but do choose the best in factory installed systems. Integrated makes sense; after market only invites theft. As a classical lover, XM/Sirius is my choice most of the time. I look at it as an opportunity to hear music I don't already know, as as well as enjoy music I do. Granted, it is not the best FI. For the best, HiRez files from my connected iPod/iPhone can be wonderful and even thrilling!