What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
Japanese vehicles are very very noisy. I have a 4 Runner and my wife has recently owned a Corolla and Scion. Now she has a 2010 Volkswagon Jetta Wolfsburg and this car is quiet but weighs a lot and is quick. Its a well damped car. The new ones made in the U.S. are not, so to replace this car in the future we will have to look at Audi which we may not be able.to afford. Because the U.S. likes cheapo junk cars Volkawagon decided to jump on board and build American junk in America. You get what you pay for. Ford makes decent vehicles.
How do I get the music from my CDs to a MP3 player? Can I record from the puter to a 'stick' and plug it in the car? My next car, 2013 Ford Fusion will have the MP3 thingy.
Funny how you can almost hear the "sniff" after, I wouldn't consider listening in such an enviroment" types. Get over yourselves already. Music is entertainment, and because there's obstacles doesn't mean that it shouldn't be enjoyed.

My Jag XF has a B&W system that sounds outstanding, and can overcome road noise without any hesitation whatsoever. It also has a 6 disc changer (that I don't use), a ipod (that I do), and a stick input.

My last car, a Caddy CTS-V has a Bose system that was staggeringly bad. Truly, no high-no lows type thing, but the Bose that was in my previous Infiniti was excellent
Apart listening to my wife, I sometimes listen to the stock Bose sound system which gives me a pretty good listening experience (This is the only Bose system that I have, not by choice). I wouldn't spend a ton on upgrades or none at all since I will and can not enjoy serious listening whilst keeping an eye on traffic so it is mostly easy listening and Jazz.