Have you heard or own the Shakti Hallograph

I don't see much on the AudiogoN Forums about the Shakti Hallograph's. This is the BEST, a Five Star world class room treatment device...."it works" is an understatement.
It addresses,.. no "solves" the wall behind the speakers reflections and comb filtering distortion and cancellation.
A Wonderfull piece of Acoustic Engineering.
Simply Excellent and most Highly Recommended.
Jim C.
Audiophile/ Musician( Electric and Acoustic Guitars and Oboe ).

128x128jimc555
I own a pair. Of course I don't consider myself a "sucker, idiot, or rich ", since I only paid $500 for mine---had I paid full retail, I guess I would have metamorphed into one.

Before I bought them, or were even interested in them, I had a chance to hear a system with them installed. The system owner become intimately familiar with what the adjustments would do within his system. He demonstrated what the changes would do. I heard considerable differences for the better . To date he has one of the finest sounding systems i have heard. He eventually became a writer for Stereophile. His current system has all the tweaks people bemoan, for good or bad, his system far beyond any system I have heard. His system is the basis for where I try to get my current system to.

I found my pair off Audiogon for $500. If anyone is in the Bay Area, I'd be willing to demo them for you to see if you can see what a difference they can make.
08-30-12: G_m_c
i have a pair and used them until my room did not need them anymore. They absolutely have a strong impact on the soundstage and i think they were worth the investment. like so many things on this forum, people offer strong opinions with no experience with the product.

Agree with this post. I don't use them but have heard them demonstrated at audio shows and they are absolutely audible. Worth the money? That's up to the buyer.
Unless Elizabeth's remarks are based on using Shaktis in her system they can be easily ignored.

I have had Shaktis in my system for quite a while and would not be without them. They are an essential room treatment. Even Ted Denney at Synergistic Research has recognized their sonic value and he has pretty good ears. So if anyone is going up against the Shaktis, or other tweaks, without having listened to them in their system, they are going up against some very professional ears -- besides the ears of us normal folks. IMO.

Making a statement that A or B did not work in my system is one thing. Making a statement that A or B is an unworthy product -- without having tried them -- has no value. IMO.
.... the sound of one pair of Hallograph is salubrious, exquisite, stunning,
glorious and dazzling and the sound of another pair is superlative, smashing,
magnificent, superb and impeccable...but it can be improved dramatically, when
a Vibraplane is below them...so airy...this nailed "nothing" focussed in the
soundstage must be heard to believe.
"Bybee How did they think a small gizmo with parts cost of $35 was worth $4,200 except to born a minute RICH suckers. No poor fool would waste his/her money on it."

I guess that makes the U.S. Navy a bunch of suckers and poor fools for getting Jack Bybee to make our nuclear subs the quietest on the planet!
Ever hear of 1/F noise Liz? (thats pronounced one over eff)

BTW..Im a very happy poor fool/sucker audiophile thanks to
Jack Bybee.