Have you heard or own the Shakti Hallograph

I don't see much on the AudiogoN Forums about the Shakti Hallograph's. This is the BEST, a Five Star world class room treatment device...."it works" is an understatement.
It addresses,.. no "solves" the wall behind the speakers reflections and comb filtering distortion and cancellation.
A Wonderfull piece of Acoustic Engineering.
Simply Excellent and most Highly Recommended.
Jim C.
Audiophile/ Musician( Electric and Acoustic Guitars and Oboe ).

128x128jimc555
Post removed 
Elizabeth, I can't seem to understand your position on these halographs, could you be more blunt and expressive? There is no need to candy coat your thoughts!

Personally I have heard them at peoples homes and didn't know what they did for the sound. A lot of members of my Audio group were very impressed. As it was this over the top set up using Black Diamond Racing carbon fiber shelves, just as a start. It didn't appeal to me and I am not an anti snob at all. When I first saw them I thought they were for some kind of religious purpose and was quite surprised to learn that they were supposed to be helping this mind blowingly expensive set up to sound even better.
Yikes! Not terribly surprised to see knee jerk reactions to the Shakti Hallographs and the Tice Clock. You can't judge a book by looking at the cover. Mpingo discs, VPI Bricks, Bybee filters, tiny little metal bowls, Lessloss Blackbody, Ultra Tweeters, SteinMusic Harmonizer, Schumann Frequency Generator, the list goes on and on. The Hallographs are no more just two pieces of wood than the Mpingo disc is just a piece of wood or than the Bybee filter is just a capacitor. Hell, they even bellyached about the original Intelligent Chip - and it only cost 16 bucks! Hmmmm, one wonders if there's ever been a tweak, expensive or not, that did not elicit outrage, angst and suspicion?
Post removed