Best 300B

Can anyone compare the new Genelex PX300B tube to either Svetlana 300B's, Western Electric 300B's, Sophia 300B mesh plates,newer KR300B tubes or Electro Harmonix 300B's.

From my experience the Svetlanas sound a lot like the Western Electric 300B reissues. New KR300b's are better than the older KR VV32B's, KR VV300B's or KR VV302B's and all the above are better than Electro Harmonix 300B's

My Sophia Mesh Plates sounded very good in my Manley Retros but after several listening sessions I put them back in their boxes because the bias kept changing at the recommended setting. Whenever I get around to it I'm going to compare them to others in one of my self biasing amps.

Thanks in advance,
Ron
128x128vv32bl
Hi Ron. Consider the Shuguang Treasures. Neutral like the KR; but with a lower sound floor. They take forever to break in though; but reward you time after time along the way, and definitely sound insanely good right out of the box.
I never heard the Genelex 300B's; but heard the KT-88 reissues, so would guess you can't go too wrong with any their products, based on those gems.
Shuguang Treasures Black bottles and never look back
Best 300b I have heard in my system (KR 300b's,Electro Harmonix and TJ carbon meshplates).The KR300b are also very good but reliabilty was the issue I had with them.
I've been very happy with Black Treasure 300B's (and the 6CA7's), but I purchased a pair of Synergy/Create 300B's....these are very, very good also in my setup and just a bit different from the BT's. I think they are more linear, a bit more extended both at the top and bottom. Maybe not quite as warm in the mids but certainly not lean. I'm happy with both brands and can swap as the mood hits me!
Well here`s another vote for the Shuguang Black Treasure 300b. I`ts a wonderful sounding tube and reliable, I`ve used mine nearly every day for over a year and have had no problems at all. The TJ 300b SE is said to be an excellent tube also but I`ve no personal experience with it. These treasure tubes absolutely make my SET Frankenstein amp sing.