What's the best HDMI cable that you have tried ?

The best low priced HDMI cable...Sony Flat DLC-HD18HFW from WalMart. The best on the market that I have tried...WireWorld Silver Starlight 5.2
hifisoundguy
Someone over at audioasylum took some of Alan Maher's CBF crystals and put the crystals inside the housing of a ac plug and ac IEC connectors. He said it improved audio and video a lot! http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/17/170427.htm
I took some Oatey thread seal tape from WalMart and tightly wraped it around my WireWorld 5.2 HDMI cable. I covered the whole cable with this stuff and it took about 2 rolls to do 2 meters. Now my TV picture looks more film-like with richer colors after doing this tweak to it.
I put two more coating of teflon tape on my WireWorld HDMI cable and this seems to be the sweet spot on this tweak. The HD picture looks very film-like with very vivid colors now! Three coatings teflon tape lowers the noise floor a lot! Next I'm going to do all my power cables.
I have been trying out a 2.0 meter Cryo'd Wegrzyn 5N Pure Silver Signature HDMI cable and its by FAR the BEST HDMI I have EVER tried ! My Cryo'd Wireworld Starlight 5.2 HDMI cable looked very FLAT and DULL looking compared to my new Wegrzyn 5N silver HDMI cable !! For more than two years now I have been missing out on the FULL POTENTIAL of my 9.5G Pioneer Plasma !! With this Wegrzyn 5N HDMI cable in my system its like my Pioneer Plasma got a FULL CALIBRATION !! Yes its that GOOD !! The Sharpness, Picture Depth, Brightness and DEEP Rich Vivid Colors are really AMAZING !!.. "THIS IS A MUST TRY HDMI CABLE" !!