What's the best HDMI cable that you have tried ?

The best low priced HDMI cable...Sony Flat DLC-HD18HFW from WalMart. The best on the market that I have tried...WireWorld Silver Starlight 5.2
hifisoundguy
I tried some diy dh labs power plus power cables on my pioneer plasma and video gear and liked it better than my CryoMax 3 power cable with Oyaide p/c-004 connectors!.. I found a review on the dh labs power cables and the reviewer replaced his high priced power cables with dh labs for video too... http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/viewpoint/0803/aachapter47.htm
Most of the PC plugs are too big to fit the Panasonic plasma TVs that we use. I finally found a cheaper Oyaide cable that fit and it improved the picture.
I replaced my stock power cord on my directv HD receiver with a diy dh labs power plus with wattgate connectors and my silver starlight 5.2's colors really POPS OUT at me now!..After I replaced the stock power cords on my pioneer HDTV and HD receiver it's looks almost as good as Blu-Ray now!..
Please, include in your list the Transparent DVI Premium HDMI video cables is by far superior to wireworld, it is amazing how good it is on: shadow detail, deep colors and space and how much clear the picture
They make a new power cord adapter for the HD satellite receivers now called cloverleaf C5 IEC adapter and some of the HDTV's will need a power cord IEC adapter too.