OT Congratulations NY Yankees

WORLD series ORDER IS RESTORED!
27 and counting.
unsound

it just goes to show ya... Spend enough money and you can have about anything. I am glad however the Phillies lost.

Would have prefered to see the Rays win, but Kazmier held them back and so did major injuries... then the Angels & Cards tanked. So by default "yayyy George!".

Hoepfully some new pitching talent is on the horizon for the Rays next year, and maybe, Upton will grow up. Another pitcher worth his salt, along with no major injuries, and the Rays can get back into it.

Congrats 'Stripers.
If you don't care for the cost of a championship, don't blame the Yankess for investing wisely. Blame all of baseball. Starting with the owners, whose practice of collusion empowered the players to resist a salary cap to satisy their own personal greed over the value of the game itself, while the fans fuel it all with their money. The Boss is just playing by the rules. BTW, I don't see the other franchises returning their share of luxury tax revenue in protest.
In the event they don't have enough champagne, I'm sure the Cubs would provide their surplus, since it's just taking up space at Wrigley.
Post removed