anyone mention tull?

one of the first things i wanted to hear since recently updating the system, meaning replacing everything, was a track of of Minstrel in the Gallery, called Baker Street Muse. after 32 years or so, still moves me.
gilman61255
Thanks for mentioning This Was. When it came out I listened and thought "I've never heard anything like this before". Ian Anderson really did it a bit differently. Anyone see them play on The Rolling Stone's Rock & Roll Circus? They should have played more, they were great. BTW, how about the Dirty Mac on that DVD? Eric Clapton, John Lennon, Keith Richards, and Mitch Mitchell! Absolutely amazing, until Yoko came out of her bag & ruined the whole thing!
-Brad in Palo Alto
The newly reissued vinyl of Aqualong on Classic Records is great. I have the UK, Japanese, USA, MFSL & DCC releases. IMHO, this is the best so far, the vinyl is so quiet. Aqualung finally sounds so clear and uncompreesed that you think they are in the room. Get it while you can, I purchased 2. I do not know how good thier CD release is but if it is anything close to the vinyl it to will sound awesome.
Hevac1, if Aqualung [and Hymn 43] sound open & uncompressed, then Classic Records must have electronically played with the remastering. See my earlier post.

It would be nice to finally hear these two songs with similar fidelity of the other songs on the album. I hope that there's no downside to their remastering...sometimes other things in the mix used to suffer, when engineers "monkeyed" with the sound. But with today's digital technology, it's a whole new ballgame!
I did read your earlier post that is why I recommended this pressing. This is one of my favorate albums of all time. Even as my taste in music had changed for the worst (Disco) then back again I always had this album.
I did read your earlier post that is why I recommended this pressing. This is one of my favorate albums of all time. Even as my taste in music had changed for the worst (Disco) then back again I always had this album.